Free delivery in the EU
Two years warranty
30 Days money back guarantee
Outstanding solution for your tractor
The FieldBee is a smart sensor that improves the GPS accuracy and can receive RTK signal.
As a standalone device, it provides submeter accuracy and does not require installation. Just put FieldBee on your tractor’s roof and connect it to FieldBee tractor navigation app. The FieldBee works on batteries and connects to the Internet.
To achieve 0 – 4 cm accuracy connect the FieldBee to local NTRIP network provider or to FieldBee RTK base station
More useful information about the FieldBee GNSS receiver:
Centimeter-level accuracy RTK receiver
● Multi Constellation types
● L1 C/A code, 167 channels GNSS engine
● GPS L1 + GLONASS + QZSS + SBAS
● Carrier Phase RTK processing
● Update Rate – 1 – 10 Hz
● RTK 2.5 cm accuracy
● DGPS <1m accuracy
● Min. velocity: 0.1 m/sec
● TPV output: NMEA-0183 V3.01
● Datum WGS-84
● Correction input: RTCM 3.0, 3.1, SkyTraq raw
30-50 cm accuracy
Works with smartphone and tablet
Change between tractors
FieldBee app + FieldBee GNSS receiver
What you will get:
- Submeter accuracy when used as a standalone device
- Centimeter accuracy with connection to NTRIP/RTK network
- All premium features of the FieldBee tractor navigation app
How does it work
- Order FieldBee GNSS receiver on our website.
- Download FieldBee tractor navigation app on your Android smartphone or tablet
- Put FieldBee receiver on your tractor’s roof.
- Find FieldBee antenna in the list of external devices in the app.
- Press connect.
- Start your work.
What our customers say
“I’m working now for two months with the Fieldbee, and I’m very pleased with his possibilities.
It was very easy to start up the device and make the connections with FLEPOS and the tablet. I have two RTK stations ( FLEPOS) in the neighborhood, one at a distance of 8 km and anotherone at 12 km.
I’m very pleased that I can work with the FieldBee, particular for seeding, cultivating, and spraying. I’ ve just to learn how to store all my parcels and even the activities that I do on my fields. So, this was a bit of my experience, with my amazing new toy, called FieldBee.”
Need more information?
Please contact us in email, preferred messenger or request a call